Vandals tried to put spam into visual-eiffel.org. If you see spam, please remove it ! --
Welcome to VeWiki, the discussion forum and information database for the Open Source project maintaining and extending Visual Eiffel. The Wiki is now 1.5.2 and you have to log in in order to make changes.
Visual Eiffel is available for Windows and Linux. Bootstrap works now on both systems.
- On Visual Eiffel Source Forge Project Page you can find the bug list, the feature request list, mailing lists and so on.
- Here you can find the visual-eiffel mailing list on Yahoo groups.
- the future of Visual Eiffel (or: Why we decided to release Visual Eiffel as Open Source)
- 6 March 2007: new license key genarator released
- 9 June 2005: Clarification: All documentation is in the public domain unless the page contains information that this is not the case.
- 15 March 2005: Mail list for developers was created
- 10 March 2005: Visual Eiffel, v5.0b (Build 2507) is now available for download
- 4 Feb 2005: the source is now available in the CVS !